Iron Fist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Who is your Favorite anime character and why?
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am by Fireescapeman

» The Top 10 SNES games
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm by Fireescapeman

» Dead Frontier
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm by MaxiPower

» Class3 and Class4
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm by MaxiPower

» What song are you listening to at the moment?
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm by Fireescapeman

» Want me to cover a piece of game music?
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm by NecoMortus

» All Sniping Night
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm by NecoMortus

» PC nominations.
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm by Ulquiorra31

» Dream Job?
What film is your favorite of all time? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm by NecoMortus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What film is your favorite of all time?

+3
tigerstripe88
Fireescapeman
Ulquiorra31
7 posters

Go down

What film is your favorite of all time? Empty What film is your favorite of all time?

Post by Ulquiorra31 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Im gonna put up a list, simply cause im hardcore

1Training day
2Pulp fiction
3Predator
4Catch me if you can
5From dusk till dawn
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

IFG Score : 179

Back to top Go down

What film is your favorite of all time? Empty Re: What film is your favorite of all time?

Post by Fireescapeman Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:54 pm

My faourite films aren't exactly the best films I just like the for simplicity.

1: The Rock - this film is by far my favourite film of all time, it's one of those more predictable movies but I think the actors do a great job, with both Sean Connery and Nicolous Cage, plus Doctor Cox is a bad guy in it in it. That coulpled with music by Hans Zimmer means you really can't go wrong.

2: Aliens - After reawatching all of the Alien films again I will come out and say it, this film's great especially considering the time it was released. I'll admit the acting does seem very forced on the way to the planet but from the moment of dustoff it is your classic space film and the second best sequal I hae eer seen.

3: Terminator - I'm going to include the first 2 films here simply for the fact that they are amazing, everyone has seen The Terminator andfor good reason, it is classic Arnold with the cheesy onliners, great special effects that only sevre to enhance the movie rathar than taking it too far. It contains one of the best story lines in a movie that is both simple and complex at the same time and it is none stop carnage all the way. An absolute must buy.

4: Snatch - All I'm gonna say is this film is an absolute gem, a feature length joke session that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. And that#s before ze Germans get there.

5: Predator - Both the first 2 films are fantastic and are already recommended above by Chuck for good reason. This thing is out to get you and your only chance of survival is to stick with either Arnie or Goler for 2 hours. Fantastic films, shame the third one pi***d all over the series. WANT SOME CANDY?

Other honerable mentions go to the entire Die Hard Series, the Back to the Future series, Batman the Dark Knight [what a badass he is], Armageddon, Volcano and the Day after Tomorrow.
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

What film is your favorite of all time? Empty Re: What film is your favorite of all time?

Post by Ulquiorra31 Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Come Malachy no commando, whats wrong with u, let off sum steam bennet, best one liner show ever
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireescapeman Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Aye sure I neer mentioned most of Arnies stuff, Total Recall ect. Eeryone already knows hes a one liner machine
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 am

Yeah he is a oneliner beast, i love training day though, wat a fucking film that is. And if anyone mentions rocky ima kill myself
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireescapeman Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

Rocky isn't a bad set of movies, it just has no replayability whatsoever and the acting is crud.
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 am

Rockys are horrible, shit acting, shit characters, and shit story lines, and dont even get me started on the bad interpretation of the sport of boxing, if boxing was like rocky, boxers careers would last 1 fight
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerstripe88 Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Look who's Talking
Shaun of the Dead
Me, Myself & Irene
A Fish Called Wanda
Inception
Die Hard series
Conspirisy Theory
Saving Private Ryan
Face/Off
Big
KPAX

I could go on....

I normally go by actors I like and then watch all films associated with them XD
tigerstripe88
tigerstripe88
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Cough that would mean most of us are Arnie fan boys lol, u gotta love some of those films though, is KPAX the one with the dog. Im guessing ur a Hanks fan
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerstripe88 Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:12 pm

KPAX is the one with Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges in the mental institute. (nearly typed metal institiute XD)

And yes Tom Hanks is awesome! Razz
tigerstripe88
tigerstripe88
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyAnthrax Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

I'd have to say that my favorite film is Grindhouse Presents: Deathproof. And that's pretty much it. I don't watch many movies :/
AshleyAnthrax
AshleyAnthrax

IFG Score : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Cough i will show u the way of the film, dont u worry about that
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxiPower Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (my top movie awsome)
Terminator 2
Gladiator
Shawshank Redemption
Gran Torino
MaxiPower
MaxiPower
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 am

Oh fuck forgot about Gladiator, what a film that is. Pirates of the Caribbean was pretty good as well
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecoMortus Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 am

FF7: Advent Children
Gladiator
Alien Quadrilogy
Predator 1+2
Resi Evil Films
We Were Soldiers
The Patriot
Verticle Limit

Class films
NecoMortus
NecoMortus
Creator of IFG
Creator of IFG

IFG Score : 215

http://www.ifg-ironfistgaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireescapeman Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Get out Mortus, Alien 3 was one of the most god awful films of all time :p After coming from the second one where they had guns explosions and a great setting to a prison with nothing. Terrible, and ressurection wasn't much better than that.

I'm gonna have to add Don't be a menace. Absolute cracker
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Power Mk2 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Shawshank redemtion
Forest gump
Terminator 1 and 2
Predator
Saving private ryan
Superbad

Action and comedy are my choice but i do love a good story also!!
Omega Power Mk2
Omega Power Mk2
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Anger management was unbeleivable
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down