Iron Fist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Who is your Favorite anime character and why?
Class3 and Class4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am by Fireescapeman

» The Top 10 SNES games
Class3 and Class4 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm by Fireescapeman

» Dead Frontier
Class3 and Class4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm by MaxiPower

» Class3 and Class4
Class3 and Class4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm by MaxiPower

» What song are you listening to at the moment?
Class3 and Class4 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm by Fireescapeman

» Want me to cover a piece of game music?
Class3 and Class4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm by NecoMortus

» All Sniping Night
Class3 and Class4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm by NecoMortus

» PC nominations.
Class3 and Class4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm by Ulquiorra31

» Dream Job?
Class3 and Class4 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm by NecoMortus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Class3 and Class4

Go down

Class3 and Class4 Empty Class3 and Class4

Post by MaxiPower Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Heads up on two (sweet sounding) exclusive games coming to the 360

Games are open world style games set in a zombie infested world: Class3 will be an arcade title that is for coop play (either on-line or off-line) whilst Class4 will come out later being a full retail game and will have an MMO like feel with thousands of players in the game world.

"One of the big thrills of zombie apocalypse stories is that they take place in our world, where everything is recognizable and familiar," Emily writes. "We don’t want to skip so far ahead in time that the world starts to feel like sci-fi instead of the grounded survival horror that’s at the heart of the premise."

Class3's premise is simple: there are zombies around and you have to try and keep yourself from falling prey to them. Thing is, you can't just grab a gun, start gunning down zombies and hope for the best. Long-term survival is every player's goal, so proper strategy will be key.

The game's zombies will apparently take their cue from common zombie lore, meaning they'll be quite sensitive to loud noises. A machinegun can take out a lot of zombies in a short amount of time but the noise will also attract more of them, so players will have to decide whether they want to risk being overrun or to take a more stealthy approach with melee weapons.

Don't expect any outlandish zombie types, though. As the post puts it, you can't just "take any random monster, slap a rotting flesh texture on it and call it a zombie". All of the zombies in Class3 and Class4 will be rooted in the more grounded notions of what a zombie is, so there won't be any werewolf zombies or things like that.

Class3:

First of all, Class3 is merely the precursor to the more ambitious and appropriately named Class4. As a third-person action game, Class3 will let up to two players play either online or on the same console.

Class4:

Class4 will bring things to a more MMO-like level with thousands of players roaming the game's apocalyptic landscape.

---------------

WOOOP WOOOP WOOOP

This would be... INCREDIBLE!!! Imagine, you and a couple buddies spawn on the map, with little more than a baseball bat, and a will to survive, and you create and entire settlement with more friends who wish to join

This is Red Dead Redemption all over again, I loved the Wild West and got it and now mt other WOW I need this genre is gonna be fulfilled.

CANT WAIT TO E3 now....
MaxiPower
MaxiPower
Admin

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum