Iron Fist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Who is your Favorite anime character and why?
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am by Fireescapeman

» The Top 10 SNES games
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm by Fireescapeman

» Dead Frontier
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm by MaxiPower

» Class3 and Class4
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm by MaxiPower

» What song are you listening to at the moment?
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm by Fireescapeman

» Want me to cover a piece of game music?
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm by NecoMortus

» All Sniping Night
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm by NecoMortus

» PC nominations.
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm by Ulquiorra31

» Dream Job?
Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm by NecoMortus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? Empty Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts?

Post by Ulquiorra31 Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I for one would love this idea, and i think if they did this the there would be extra incentive to play games for trophies
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

IFG Score : 179

Back to top Go down

Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? Empty Re: Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts?

Post by NecoMortus Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:26 am

i think it would be a great idea but for those trophy whores they would reep more benefits than those who cba haha
NecoMortus
NecoMortus
Creator of IFG
Creator of IFG

IFG Score : 215

http://www.ifg-ironfistgaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts? Empty Re: Do you think Trophies should earn you points toward PSN discounts?

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 am

Yeah but they are still buying games and still completeing the games, thats all that is required, sony have already got their cash off game sale
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireescapeman Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 am

No, there are already enough boosters and cheaters in games, this is definatly a bad idea
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 am

Why is it a bad idea, how has boosting and cheating got to do with discounts off games on the PSN store lol.
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireescapeman Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Because if people were gonna be rewarded for earning trophies, then there would be an increase of the amount of people boosting and cheating to get them. Take MW2, the amount of people that went out of their way to boost to get emblems. It would be based on the premise of that, people would lose sight of the online goals ect. Fighting games are another example.

If it were for single player trophies and nothing to do with online then yes, I would be all for it. Personally I just think online trophies and achievements are a bad idea.
Fireescapeman
Fireescapeman
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra31 Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah thats wat i mean, only single player, i never agreed with online trophies they are pointless
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down