Iron Fist Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Who is your Favorite anime character and why?
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 am by Fireescapeman

» The Top 10 SNES games
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm by Fireescapeman

» Dead Frontier
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm by MaxiPower

» Class3 and Class4
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 pm by MaxiPower

» What song are you listening to at the moment?
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:47 pm by Fireescapeman

» Want me to cover a piece of game music?
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm by NecoMortus

» All Sniping Night
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 pm by NecoMortus

» PC nominations.
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:10 pm by Ulquiorra31

» Dream Job?
Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:20 pm by NecoMortus

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here

4 posters

Go down

Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here Empty Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here

Post by Leviathan Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm

You cannot begin to fathom the immensity of GMOD. Basically you can do anything you want. Make cars out of toilets and truck tires or just make catapults to throw washing machines at your friends or even traps such as vending machines that promise cake and when the button is pushed... You get a vending machine to the face at about five thousand Mph. This game is truly a messers delight and puts fun into everything you do.
This forum is a dedication to the utter brilliance that is Garry's Mod
Leviathan
Leviathan
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 25

Back to top Go down

Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here Empty Re: Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here

Post by MaxiPower Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

its shit... i keep hearing great things about it, and see nothing Very Happy

U FAIL
MaxiPower
MaxiPower
Admin

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here Empty Re: Please tell me im not the only Gmod player here

Post by Ulquiorra31 Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 am

Ill play it when my pc gets the fix , and it looks good to me t bh colum and im suprised u dont like it. Creativity and the ability to do anything is usually ur thing
Ulquiorra31
Ulquiorra31
PS3 Moderator
PS3 Moderator

IFG Score : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Colum your only raging because you torrented it and it failed
Leviathan
Leviathan
Rookie
Rookie

IFG Score : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxiPower Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm

It didnt fail... it just didnt do it for me.... I was in an open space with nothing to do.... meh and chuck i like to beable to create things but theres gotta be some sort of structed forumla in place to begin with... my creativity mind doesn't stretch thaaaaaaat far...

MaxiPower
MaxiPower
Admin

IFG Score : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by NecoMortus Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm

sounds interesting gonna have to look this up
NecoMortus
NecoMortus
Creator of IFG
Creator of IFG

IFG Score : 215

http://www.ifg-ironfistgaming.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum